Christmas is here!!
Hello All! Life is going pretty well for the Ramsey's! I have to admit it still slips my mind that my last name is Ramsey! Nick and I made it through our first semester being married! He did very well in his classes, straight A's! I have one more semester and then I will be done and believe me I am ready for that! Christmas will be very different for me this year since it will be my first away from my family but it will be neat to see other traditions! I hope all of you are doing well and we miss you all!
1 comment:
so how was your Christmas?! :) it was great to see you in Logan, even if it was only a few minutes! I must admit - you guys are one good-looking couple! All these pictures are great! :)
Post a Comment