1. First things first, I chew my tongue. Most people know this but whenever I am doing some mindless task such as folding laundry or coloring or even sometimes playing the piano, I chew on my tongue. Like its gum!
2. I have the most sensitive nose in the world (anyone will vouch for me!) I don't like the smell of a lot of things so whenever anybody walks past me I hold my breath. I have done this for a long time and theres been a few times that I didn't hold my breath long enough and I have smelled some nasty stuff. So now, I hold it for quite awhile after they have passed me. I'm a weirdo I know!
3. My closet is color coded. I have to organize all of my clothes in the order of the rainbow. Not only my shirts though. I color code my pants as well! And lets not forget the shoes too!
4. Whenever I am shopping and I am trying jeans on and I come out to show anyone I stand on my tippy toes. For one, it makes me look skinnier and two, I have to visualize me wearing my tall heels.
5. When I cry..which is hardly ever. My face doesn't show any emotion at all before I cry. Tears will just start streaming. I've been told I don't have any emotions.
6. I sleep diagonal. Nick doesn't appreciate this very much. It is much more comfortable.
7. This one is good one! I hate wasting time..like blogging isn't wasting time right!? I hate taking long showers. I think it is a waste of time. Do the necessities and get out! I think the longest shower I have ever taken has been 15 minutes. I also don't really like using the restroom. Its another one of those time wasting things. I wait until I absolutely have to go! We're all freaks one way or another!
5 comments:
I like the last line you wrote "We're all freaks one way or another!". . . . keep telling yourself that Katie. J/k! I think you are still awesome, even with your wierd quirks! Thanks for doing the tag!
Well, no surprises here...I guess I know you too well. However, because I share the heightened nose sense, I must warn you that pregnancy may be worse than you have EVER imagined...just something to keep in mind. Also I completely agree with you on the shower and bathroom thing...I can't even linger in the tub...weird
i'm the same way! going to the bathroom is such a waste of time for me especially if your like me and have to go like 8 times a day! I hear d somewhere we spend like 2 years of our life going to the bathroom, there has got to be another solution!!
I can totally relate to the bathroom. I'm the same way. I only go when I have too!
Please please post something new...you are killing me smalls!
Post a Comment