Sunday, November 8, 2009

Meet My New Love

I have a confession to make. I have fallen in love with someone new...well actually someTHING new! Take a look at this beauty and you will also! I sure wish I could take the credit of refinishing it but I can't..But I reupholstured the cushion on the stool because the other stuff was just nasty and it was free since I already had that fabric on hand from a previous project. Sadly, the vanity was far from being free but Nick was so nice of letting me get it..even if it is a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakuh, and Happy Birthday to me. I have been searching for one of these babies for quite some time and finally got lucky!!





5 comments:

Lu said...

I'm in love with it too. I'll fight you for it:]

Zac and Brit said...

So cute! Love the new hair and the attitude that goes with it! Sure do miss chatting with ya at work!

meag said...

i love it. thats so awesome. but i really really love your new hair do. it is so cute on you.

melissa said...

shut up katie..so freakin cute! now i need you to find me one and talk my husband into letting me get one. love it

Ericka said...

Does this mean you won't be going on that cruise this spring? Oh...how I love it and am so jealous now...I was just looking at this on Craigslist a couple of days ago...lucky girl...don't ever let this one go :)