Sunday, December 6, 2009

12/6/09

Lately we have been able to go to a few USU basketball games and they have been dang good games! Like when we beat stupid BYU!! That was a good game! We went to USU's last football game and Nick's little sister came with us and we saw some awesome hats! Check em out! I couldn't stop laughing hence me taking pictures of random strangers! Then Thanksgiving came and me, my sister Ericka and sis-in-law ran in the Turkey trot and it was so cold..so it made us run faster! We played some football and basketball and we definitely ate..alot! All I need to say is I got Texas Roadhouse rolls for Thanksgiving dinner and I would have been happy if we didn't have anything else..I ate that many anyway. We saw New Moon and it was ok..way better than Twilight but the actors need some work still..Finals are this week for Nick and he is so ready to be done with this semester. On the flip side of those fun things we've been able to enjoy..it has poured with "trials" this last month..Our storage still isn't fixed so our crap is in our house still because we don't want to go swimming for it. We got a nice letter from the IRS saying we owe 2,500.00. We got booted last night for 70.00 We had to replace the brakes on our car..Our computer has died once again..and we're paying to have it fixed again..We have to pay tuition in full + books next week..ouch! I should probably list some things that I am grateful for before I get struck by lightning as I'm complaining about all of these dreadful things..Heres a few to list..not in order by any means. I still have all 10 fingers so that I can type this blog post in a timely manner. We do have a roof over our heads and it keeps us pretty warm. We do have two cars which do run most of the time. We have cell phones in case one doesn't run. We have jobs. We have great families. We have food to eat even if it gets burnt sometimes. We have eachother! I figured if I have to go through this life I might as well have Nick telling me it's going to be okay since I freak out over everything! Here are a few pics of the past few weeks! I sure hope you all are having wonderful holidays and are grateful for what you have too!














3 comments:

Lu said...

What's with those hats seriously?

Ericka said...

Love those hats...you should get Dad one! Can you find pictures that I look uglier in? Seriously! Oh and thanks for posting the race finish with me eating your dust in the background :) Sorry to hear about all your troubles...hope things get better soon. At least the Aggies are winning :)

Krystal said...

that sucks that all that has happened to you guys but its good to focus on what is good in your life. We are glad for finals to be over too. Hopefully nick survived. I love all your projects that you have done.