Monday, December 6, 2010

Life is moving right along as to be expected. We have received mounds of snow and have braved awful winter driving to get to Idaho and back. Thanksgiving came and went (even without seeing my parents since Lu kept them all to herself)this year but it still included yummy food, family and way too much football watching! You would think that I could be Santa this year with my massive belly but none the less..I still have 9 weeks more to go to get even bigger!! But I am pretty excited to be down to single digits in weeks. Nick also likes to remind me EVERY day that my stomach is HUGE. We also are still thinking of names to call this little one that likes to kick/punch me ALL the time!! I still find it rather weird/creepy to sit and watch my stomach move all over the place. But back to the names, I of course have lots of names that I like but my dearest husband is pretty stubborn and keeps threatening me about changing it at the blessing! Top 5 are: Landon, Ryan, Spencer, Will, and Jackson. Any takers on any of those?


The newest niece on the Ramsey side..(Kylee Jo) she was 5 days old in this picture and Nick was just loving on her the whole time we were home!! She is a pretty cute baby...

AND... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOMMA WALL TODAY!!!

8 comments:

melissa said...

you didnt just do that post and not post a picture of yourself, did you? not happy right now. my favorite names, landon, will and jackson (that didnt help much.) 9 weeks. that is the fastest pregnancy i've ever witnessed. can't wait to see your cute pregnant self.

Amanda said...

Justin and I vote for Will. We love it!

McKell Mendenhall said...

My personal favorite is Spencer. But i might be a little biased. I also love will, and think I'll name one of my kids that, so i hate it for you.

Kathy Wall said...

Rick likes Hagan and I like Henry (Hank). Just kidding. I know we've been down that road before. I actually like Will.

Chris and Kristen said...

I like Will too. Just think of the pick up lines he could use with that name! Ryan has always been a favorite of mine, but it is becoming very unisex now a days, which I hate, so depending if you want your boy to have a name that also be a girl name, you may not want to use it, but too me Ryan is and always be a boy name, but obviously others don't share that opinion. Good luck!

meag said...

will seems to be the favorite amoungst your commenters...i like it also...but quite honestly you can't go wrong with any of them..i really like spencer and jackson as well. yeah for only having 9 weeks left

Ericka said...

Spence all the way!

Lu said...

WOW! Mom looks like a FOX in this pic! A RED HOT FOX!!!