Has it really been 4 months since I had this little boy!! Ryan had his check-up this last week and is doing great!! He hasn't been to fun the last couple days but I have to say I am excited to start him on rice cereal. He is getting so fun lately. We love making him laugh..like in this video..too cute!! I put another video on facebook a week or so ago so you can check that one out if you want too. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do..Oh..by the way! Summer weather is finally here..(atleast today it is!)
4 comments:
katie he is so adorable! I love how he just loves you!
oh how cute. preston still to this day has not giggled like that. he just smiles all day insteat and does little laughs, and oh what we would do (and try to do) to get him to give us some giggles. adorable.
This is so great- nothing better than a baby laugh!!!! I showed it to Bridget and she started cracking up saying "baby!"
She's in love :)
Oh my heck that is sooo cute!
Post a Comment