Wow the time has kept ticking while staying busy all the while of neglecting my poor little blog..I have toyed with the idea of throwing in the towel on the whole blog thing. I'm not the greatest blogger there is and lets face it..I now have something or someone much cuter needing my attention but for now I will try my best to squeeze a blog post here and there of the things we've been up to. We did just return from a fabulous trip to California to see my sister and her family. They live in the most beautiful, resort town I have ever been to..ha!! That might be a little of an exaggeration but we had a lot of fun visiting, going to the beach, going on coasters until some of us threw up at six flags. For now..two pics is all I'm putting up..One is Ryan at the beach loving on the sand..and the other at the Utah State football game rocking a sweet fur hat from Aunt Lu. We're hoping to take some family photos soon but haven't yet so you just get Ryan which is fine by me.

No comments:
Post a Comment