Ryan on Thanksgiving.
Grandma and Ryan..the two redheads..(there. I said it, I have a redhead.)
Well Thanksgiving was wonderful involving ALL my siblings, a turkey trot, turkey bowl, yummy food, and my first time black friday shopping! Just have to say there are some crazies out there!!! The two pics above are the only pictures I took the whole weekend..sad I know!! But this boy is pretty cute in his turkey onesie!! I am such a dork I know!! On a side note..Do I look super young? I was asked if I was 18 and then asked for my ID just to make sure at Walmart just to buy some shoe glue.. and then a friend of my dad's said I am WAY too young to have a baby..what the heck!? My mom had 4 kids by the time she was my age!!


1 comment:
well i still love that little redhead :]
Post a Comment