I guess I was tagged like most of you but it only took me a good month or so to respond! Oh Well
10 Years Ago I Was...
Well, I was 12 years old and I am not quite sure what I was doing with my life in those awkward years. I am sure I was wanting to wear make-up but wasn't allowed until I was 14. I was probably thinking I was on top of the world because I had just gotten into Young Womens. Although, I do remember my first girls camp that summer and I had a blast at Kum-by-Yah and there were rats in the main lodge! Good times!!
5 Things On My "To Do" List For Today:
Well its the evening right now so I'll make a list for tomorrow.
1. Go to work and class and pay attention
2. Make dinner
3. Go to the Utah State basketball game
4. Homework
5. Go to bed before 12.
Things I Would Do If I Became A Billionaire:
First off I would buy a house bigger than our dinky little basement that in one spot you can see all of the house! It's cozy! I would also take crazy expensive trips to all over the world not thinking twice about buying whatever I wanted. Put some away for the children to come..clear down the road! Build a cabin for my dad..and myself..and what the heck..the rest of my family and Nick's!!
3 Of My Bad Habits:
1.Not clearing the left over time on the microwave (Nick hates this!)
2.Procrastinating things I don't really care for like keeping up on my blog!
3. Wanting too many material things like clothes!
5 Places I've Lived:
1. Rupert
2. Salt Lake City UT
3. Logan UT
4. Soon to be San Diego, CA
5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Hoeing Beets
2. Pulling Rye
3. Cleaning lady
4. Piano Teaching
5. Several jobs secretary
Something Most People Don't Know About Me:
Well, where to begin? Nick has come to realize that what goes on in my head is completely crazy! I usually play out these crazy scenarios in my head where I might say something sassy to a teacher or a peer that I am annoyed with or something crazy to a complete stranger. I also have a hard time relaxing when I can. I have to be doing something all the time even if it is wasting my life away looking at people's blogs and pictures!
3 comments:
Do tell more about the San Diego statement. How soon?
fun...i didn't know you were going to san diego. Are you going with meg and clint. Lis told me they called her and she declined. Maybe i will have to come and visit you. When do you go?
What's going on w/ San Diego??? Did you hear that we're moving to Jersey? At least I'll get to see snow again. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment