Thursday, March 13, 2008
March Updates!
Well Friends and Family!! I figured I should explain to all those who are wondering why and what is taking Nick and I to San Diego. We will be moving to San Diego the day after I graduate!! So May 3rd we will be packing as much as we can into our car and will be on our way to the beach..(we wish) Nick will be selling security alarms for APX this summer and I will be working in the office. We are still a little nervous about this crazy move but we think (as of today) it will be a good experience for us. We figured we might as well get all of this crazy risk-taking out of our systems before we start having kids and we figure we have awhile to do that. We will be moving back to Logan so Nick can continue his schooling. Hopefully I can find a job here in Logan! So those are our plans for the summer! As of this last weekend, we got to stay with one of my friends from the business college and were able to attend one of Nick's best friend's wedding sealing in Salt Lake and it was really neat to be on the flip side of the ones being married! We were also able to make it to the reception the following day in Burley which was so fun and neat to see a lot of our high school friends again. Nick came back for work on Monday and he was so nice to let me stay with my parents for a few days (its our spring break) so I tackled the ol' attic in my parents house and well, we made some great improvements on cleaning it out but we still have some work to do! Other than this fun past weekend nothing else has been going on with us and I can't believe it is already mid-march! Hope all is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm excited for you to get here too! It is pretty nice. It was 85 the last two days but they said that it doesn't get any hotter than that. It is supposed to cool down to 70s the rest of the week.
yeah for you...you guys leave so soon. how far is san diego from l.a. cuz my sister an i might be taking a little trip out there to go to the ellen show. i hope its close. but i hope you have fun, and good luck will all your finals. thats way exciting that you are done. way to go.
Katie--its April now and i'm ready for your April updates. I check your blog all the time!! okay, i'm partially kidding, i know you are probably so busy trying to get done with school and moving. Hope everything is going great!! Good luck with everything..i'll check back tomorrow.
Travis and I are going to San Diego the end of June! Maybe we can meet up for some lunch! Come check out our blog! We will add you guys:
http://travischelseaavaedenslife.blogspot.com
Hope the rest of school and the move goes well!
Oh my goodness--It was your birthday yesterday and i forgot till just now--so sorry!! I hope you had the best day ever!!
Oh my goodness--It was your birthday yesterday and i forgot till just now--so sorry!! I hope you had the best day ever!!
Post a Comment