So I just finished reading these three books this last week! I am not a reader at all and I figured I probably should become one. I borrowed these from my mom and thought I might get around to reading them this summer while missing everyone but I started the first one and I couldn't stop! Nick was wondering if he had a wife this past week because I became completely wrapped up in this crazy stuff! Well, I am hooked and thats all there is to it! I absolutely can't wait for the next and last book to come out in August! I have been having withdrawls already from not knowing what happens in the end! I recommend this series to anyone! When people described it to me it didn't seem too appealing to me but somehow I opened it and couldn't put it down! Anyhow, life is going pretty good right now. I am starting to feel the stress coming already with having only two weeks left of school and us moving to California! Sorry we don't have anything too newsworthy to be posting! We'll keep you all updated!Saturday, April 19, 2008
New Obsession!
So I just finished reading these three books this last week! I am not a reader at all and I figured I probably should become one. I borrowed these from my mom and thought I might get around to reading them this summer while missing everyone but I started the first one and I couldn't stop! Nick was wondering if he had a wife this past week because I became completely wrapped up in this crazy stuff! Well, I am hooked and thats all there is to it! I absolutely can't wait for the next and last book to come out in August! I have been having withdrawls already from not knowing what happens in the end! I recommend this series to anyone! When people described it to me it didn't seem too appealing to me but somehow I opened it and couldn't put it down! Anyhow, life is going pretty good right now. I am starting to feel the stress coming already with having only two weeks left of school and us moving to California! Sorry we don't have anything too newsworthy to be posting! We'll keep you all updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
seriously huh! i loved loved those books! did you know about the movie that they are making for it. pretty excited for that...even though i am slighly dissappointed in Edward...not near as handsome as he should be. but yes...it is a wonderful thing.
I devoured those books too...although I had to wait for Eclipse to come out. I was counting down the days. The next one is due out in August I think. I am super excited!
oh my goodness..i just started the series saturday night at eleven and i'm almost done with the second one.. poor trae!! anyways..they are sooo good!! you leave so soon for Sunny San Diego (if you havent already... have so much fun..wish i could come visit!!
How is life at the Ramsey house? Well thanks for your comment and compliments. I love your wedding pics too. Well have fun in San Diego...Don't get eaten by a shark okay!!!lol Well my mom was talking about a sisters trip down there if so I'll have to let you know. Have a good one
i sure did finish them..all three of them in less than a week..our poor husbands!! oh my goodness..that is a horrible dream..i'm glad you had it and not me though. how is beautiful san diego..i've said it before but can i tell you how jealous i am of you two..did i tell you that trae and i might be coming to Utah state..that would be fun..have great day..love you!!
i got started and had to finish them in less than a week too! they are amazing! and I agree with meag, Edward in the movie is not even close to as handsome as he should be! :) but they are the best.
i hope you guys are enjoying San Diego! You need to put up some pictures of your adventure!
Okay, you know I am not commenting on the book thing right...you know where I stand ha ha! I like the new updated look though and I miss you guys more than I even thought I would. Call me sometime!
These books are so good! The movie comes out in December and I can't wait. It will also be nice when the other books are released.
Post a Comment