Christmas was so fun this year. We were able to spend it with my family for the majority of it and did get to spend a day with Nick's side. We must of have been good because Santa brought us great gifts and we have been enjoying them all. We went bowling one afternoon with my family and well Nick thought he was just amazing and made me take a picture of him holding his score so everyone could see it! The rest of the time we were playing games, guitar hero, and just hanging out. We got quite a bit of snow over the break and had to take a few minor detours to get to our destinations but we made it safely! For New Year's we went to our friend's house and played lots of games and then went sledding down Old Main Hill at 3:30 a.m.! We didn't go to bed til 5:00 a.m.! I am feeling the effects of staying up too late...not as young as I used to be! Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays!! Good luck in 2009!!
5 comments:
Great pics Katie. Good thing you have such good memories of the holidays for you two old married folks.
Love the picture of Lora and Kira! You look so cute in that coral/pink top.
3:30 a.m. on old main hill? That's awesome! I loved sledding down that hill. I haven't been sledding forever. Just hearing that brings back the memories.
ha ha made ya look! Just acting like a 10 year old again...I posted my answer to your questions on my blog and btw I am saddened that I didn't make the holiday photo cut...j/k good girl!
okay!! Totally didnt even know that you had a blog but I'm so excited!
Post a Comment