We went home for Easter last weekend it was so fun to spend time with the family. Saturday morning we all went to support Camden in the big easter egg hunt at the Rupert square! Oh it was exciting the whole 2 minutes that it lasted! He was so excited! My parents got a trampoline and we had quite the time on that as well! We colored easter eggs and had a tasty easter dinner. We celebrated my birthday a little early and we had my all time favorite ice-cream cake from Dairy Queen! Delicious! My dearest sister did my hair which I'm completely thankful for! It looks great..it would look better if my husband would let me go tanning! Oh well..On my real birthday Nick was so nice and did whatever I wanted! He spoiled me with flowers, golf shoes, tennis shoes, and some clothes and the movie Twilight! We went to eat at Olive Garden and as usual it was so good..too good that we ate too much and were stuffed the rest of the night! I wish I could say spring is here but here in Logan it has been snowing all day today..sick..I sure hope it stops real soon so I can start using those new golf and tennis shoes. Heres a few pics from the weekend!
Camden waiting to go find all the candy and easter eggs!
Casen wasn't quite sure if he liked Nick just yet!

Me and my momma

Nick's magnificent cake he made for me..he has mad cake decorating skills!

My new cute golf shoes! I may still be hesitant about the whole golfing thing but these sure are cute!
5 comments:
What? I didn't know golf shoes were so cute...maybe I should try it! I'm glad you had a good b-day but let's face it...I knew Nick would take good care of you, he always does! I love that pic of Case...too funny! Being at Jr Miss tonight made me think of you and really miss you! Can't wait till we can play together again! Love you sis!
Wow! I love your hair. Hoping Er can work some magic on mine. It needs help. These pics get me even more excited to come see you! Maybe my kids can get some snowman building time in finally since we rarely get any snow here! You know Dillon's b-days coming up. I don't suppose Nick is taking orders? I'm too impressed!
That cake is awesome as are the shoes. Now you definetly have to go golfing for an excuse to wear those cute shoes!
So happy wayyyy late birthday. Love the golf shoes. WE definitely need a tennis lesson sometime and we should go golfing sometime. And probably bust out some whacky 6!
A little late, but Happy Birthday! :) And I have to agree with everyone else and say you look GORGEOUS! Have fun trying out golf a little bit more ... let me know how it goes. Ryan's addicted and I have yet to pick up a club. :)
Post a Comment