We finally received the letter above we have been waiting for that says Nick has been accepted to the Nursing program at Weber State University! Yay! We are so happy that he got in! The program technically starts in the summer but he has already taken all the courses that he would be required to take then so he will start next fall. The program is with Weber but he will be able to take the courses here at USU which will prevent us from having to move to Ogden. Good job Nick! We went out to eat with some friends to celebrate. It is such a relief to know what we'll be doing the next little while. As for Nick's USU schooling goes, he has about a semester 1/2 to graduate with his bachelors in Exercise Science so we're hoping he can take a few classes this summer to get closer to finishing with that. I was able to ride with some friends down to salt lake and attend our friend's graduation and she got straight A's the whole way! Good job Cindy Lou!


10 comments:
That's great news especially since you don't have to live in Ogden. There are nice parts of Ogden but for the most part NO there are not. Good job Nick!
YAY!!! Way to go Nick!! Good luck with it all!!
Yay! Before you know it I will be calling the expert in the fam in the middle of the night when my kids are sick. See what you get to look forward to Nick? Congrats!!!
hey its krystal I found your blog hope you don't mind. Just wanted to say congrats that is so exciting.
Congrats Nick! That is awesome! What a relief that is.
That is so awesome!! Tell Nick CONGRATS!!
That is good news!! Congratulations - knowing what's to come for the next little while is a good thing.
Hey Katie,
I found you on Summers blog! So I heard you met my new sister in law? Cool! Where are you working? I miss playing ball with you! I don't know many people down here, but especially not many that play ball! :(
That's great about your husband! I hope things are going well for you guys!
Katie! I'm glad you commented on my blog. I didn't know where you were, or what you've been up to -- so it's great to see and read! I am runner 9, which means my last leg will be running 3.6 miles -- going up 2,000 feet! You've got to be kidding me! I don't know what I'm thinking. I'm planning/hoping to run the St. George Marathon with my sister- and brother-in-law and Brian.
Katie... I graduated from Weber's nursing program with my BSN. If Nick has any questions or wants suggestions for what books to not buy or teachers to avoid he can hit me up.
Post a Comment