Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day!

Well after my last post of making fun of Nick, I thought I should write some nice things about him! But let's be honest, I am not the most romantical person or as I call it cheesy when it comes to talking about feelings and such! Just not me! I do have a heart I promise! I do want to say I appreciate all the Nick does for me and how much fun I have with him. Nick surprised me pretty good this Valentines. He got me not one but TWO dozen roses which are so gorgeous! He said it was because I was double good this year! Probably not but it sounds good right. Then he got me my favorite perfume which is kinda spendy so that was pretty exciting too! He took me to this cute Italian restaurant that we have heard so much about and overall I thought it was pretty good. It's called Le None's. I recommend it to anyone..it is a little steep in price I thought but it was still good and they gave every girl a rose since it was Valentine's Day which was a bonus!! We then went to Cold Stone and got some delicious ice-cream to end the night! It was such a fun night and we had a great time! Thanks for being the greatest husband ever Nick! I sure hope everyone had a great Valentines Day as well! Here are a few pics.

Classic pose from my one and only...I wish he would just smile! I still love him either way!

The gorgeous roses he got me...my lack of photography skills don't do them justice!
Eating our cold stone ice-cream..yes Meag that is minus two points!

5 comments:

meag said...

about time you got a minus point.

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Sounds like you two had a fun Valentine's day!

Chris and Kristen said...

What a sweetheart! The flowers are beautiful!

Ericka said...

You know, you could have sent some my way! Sharing is caring after all. Just kidding of course. It looks like you had a great time and the ice cream looks good too!

LoraAnn said...

Nick's a keeper Katie! That was awefully sweet of him and it sounds like you had a great day. I hope you spoiled him just as much. Take care!