Not too many exciting things have happened since I last posted but I do have a few pics to share. Last weekend Nick and I went snowboarding at Beaver here in Logan and it was such a beautiful day on the mountain. I don't think we could've picked a better day. The snow was a little icy in the morning but not for very long. They had receieved a ton of snow a day or two previous so there was a lot of powder! I have recently switched jobs as well. I started last week at the City of Logan. I am working in the utility billing office. I am starting to warm up to all my co-workers and think it's going to be a good job for me. It is definitely different compared to my other job where it is so busy that I don't even time to think about being bored so it makes the day go by a lot faster which is always good. Nick is still working hard at school and this semester is a little bit less stressful without having those crazy microbiology classes. We also got to go hang out with one of my good friends from when I first moved to Logan back in the single days! It was her birthday so a bunch of people went to the factory and ate some good food!

Not a cloud in sight! It was so nice!

This was so funny...Nick was having some trouble attaching his ski ticket to his pants. He had no idea I was taking the pictures but I had nothing to do while he struggled with this.

Here is another one..him still not getting it! You'd think he hadn't done this before..

And he is still working on it but has finally got it! What a smarty!


Me and Steph on her birthday! Thanks for the fun times!
6 comments:
yeah you went bording!!! Congrats - I'm jealous... Let it snow.
I mean boarding - I'm tired......
you are so mean to him...haha! You look so cute with Stephanie! When are you going to ditch you piano students and come see me?
That's hilarious! I could see myself doing the same thing. I haven't bee snowboarding in about 5-7 years. I miss the snow for the snowboarding and sledding purposes, but other than that, I don't miss it at all. I enjoy snow for a week and then I'm good.
I wonder how the city people are treating you? I bet not near as good as those people at your old job. I bet you probably just forgot about them by now. I am sure they still like you though.
Well, one of these days before I'm too old, you'll have to show me the ropes at snowboarding. You guys look like you're having fun though. Lu
Post a Comment