Nick and his friends/co-workers! Sometimes I feel like I'm babysitting with these boys! 

The happy and now sealed family!!
Uncle Gary, Aunt Barb Darin and Christa and baby Keldon!


The happy and now sealed family!!
Uncle Gary, Aunt Barb Darin and Christa and baby Keldon!Last but not least..the marvelous chairs..they were only $15.00 each too! Dang it!




7 comments:
oh....maybe i need to go to the DI here and purchase those chairs.....very cute.
You just had to torture me with these didn't you! I have been everywhere here for the last two weeks and can't find anything I like...so sad. Anyway it's good to see pics of Julie and the clan...glad you got to go! See you on Halloween? It's gonna be a party so tell Nick the food will be waiting for him :)
Go Aggies that was a good game. I would have loved to see that dog on the motorcycle how funny.
Love the chairs too, and Mom's cute outfit:] Miss you girls like crazy! Great to see pics of the Burgess group too.
Who puts a dog on a motorcycle with glasses? That is hilarious. I was bummed that you said you didn't get a pic. That would have been worth a 1,000 words. Oh my goodness.
Alright, Let's be honest. I don't know if I can get my foot into my gym shoes or not. I have not tried since Sunday, and that was not a successful day. I however, Have been thinking of concoctions to put on my toe so that I can still play. If needs be that I have to sit out. I will at least be there with my Attitude to help distract the opposing team. I'll keep you updated. In fact I'll go try my shoes on today
Look how cute your blog is! You are so crafty/creative! Bummer on the chairs. D.I. is probably the best store ever created (definitely inspired, right?)!
Post a Comment