Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas is almost here!!

I can't wait for Christmas to be here. I love doing all the christmas things we do to get ready for the day. I always take wrapping a little too serious and spend wayy too much time and making sure the wrapping looks just as cute if not cuter than what's inside! To me..the outside really does matter! I thought the wrapping paper I found this year was so cute and it came in huge rolls so I will be using them for awhile. I also was over at a friends and saw her being so crafty and she was making stockings out of sweaters! What a great idea! I of course stole the idea and headed off to DI to see if I could find any fat/chunky sweaters that could be used as stockings. I found this sweater and thought it could be cute..I didn't take a before picture of when it was a sweater but here are our stockings for this year! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!





7 comments:

melissa said...

so freaking cute...the only difference between you and me is that you have finished your projects and i havent. they turned out so great though.

Dave said...

Very cute!
-Angela

Julienne said...

You have sweet skills! That is from Napolean in case you wondering if I really talk like that or not. Anyways one day you and I need to sit down together so you can teach me how to be crafty. I just don't have the touch like you do.

The Amott's said...

girl you are the ultimate of crafty. Way to go, so super cute!!

Krystal said...

cute stockings. Man you put some time into wrapping, I just get in get out. They look great. Merry Christmas.

Lu said...

I adore cute wrapping too. Enjoy it before you have kids. Then you don't have any money left over to spend on cute wrapping-just the cheapo kid stuff!

Ericka said...

Just thought I would pass along some info...Christmas has come and gone...time to update the blog :)