Thursday, April 29, 2010

one week...




one week until this...and i can't wait!!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Which cruise are you going on? In a month we're going on the 7 day Mexican Riviera...you'll have to let us know!

LoraAnn said...

Wish we were going with you guys!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Krystal said...

im jealous but hope you guys have lots of fun.

Lu said...

I am so stinkin excited for you guys! You deserve a vacation! You work too hard!! Enjoy. . . :]

Zac and Brit said...

So fun! I am so excited for you! You need a break ;)

Ericka said...

I need to go with you...I'll just have to settle for a hot shower with caribbean music playing in the background :)

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Okay so you're probably on it right now?!? Ahh how fun! We leave on Saturday, I seriously can't wait any longer!