Monday, March 15, 2010

Meet our daughter...

Okay..so not our daughter but my car's daughter! Had ya going for a second there didn't I! Ha well no.. We just received the baby this last weekend since my parents were so kind to deliver her to us..kind of like a stork! She is definitely a beauty and we are so ecstatic of having a running car that smells so good..(thanks to the previous owners)! Just wanted to introduce you all to her! We are still trying to come up with a name but haven't so we'll let you know when we decide! Have a wonderful day! I have a feeling spring is right around the corner!


Look at her good lookin body!


Her bum is pretty cute too huh!

7 comments:

Kathy Wall said...

Cute post Kate. So glad you're thinking spring!

Krystal said...

way cute car. Glad you were able to find something.

Turpin's said...

Awww...she is so cute!!!

Ericka said...

You kill me Katie! How is the high chair comin? I need pics! Enjoy the car before you really have a daughter to destroy that sweet smelling inside :) Love ya!

Chris and Kristen said...

That is a nice bum if I say so myself. Congrats! I love new cars!

LoraAnn said...

Love the car! It looks really nice- I agree with Ericka, enjoy it now before your "real" kids can destroy it. Miss you and hope to see you soon!

Julienne said...

I enjoyed the ride in your new daughter. Her back seat was rocking and looked a lot like mine. That was an experience! Thanks for the ride girl!