Saturday, June 5, 2010

Project



Well..this has been one long process! I talked my friend into buying this highchair at a yard sale last summer because she was expecting. Well, her husband didn't want it so I gladly bought it from her even though it will be awhile before I will ever need to use it! These things go for over 200.00 at the antique stores...I've checked! I had this guy build me a tray to go with it since it didn't come with one! I am completely in love with this. I decided to antique it was some glaze and all Nick could say was that it just looked really dirty! Men..its okay! I still like it and am on the hunt for cute fabric for chair pads!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are amazing!!!

Zac and Brit said...

Turned out super cute! It looks way better than I could have made it look!

Lu said...

Cute Katie. I finally get to see it! I think some vintage mod fabric with some bold red would be perfect!

melissa said...

okay.. the antique varish made it look even better. now i'm just waiting for you to have someone fill that adorable high chair. you certainly dont want that to go to waste. miss you, come visit?

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

AWESOME! You did such a good job Katie. I love it. Love it! We should go yard saleling together this summer?!?

Unknown said...

i think it looks great, katie! hope you guys are doing well. are you still in logan?

Chris and Kristen said...

You are so amazing Katie! I wish I had your talent for refinishing things. I love the blue color and the antique look you gave it. Super cute!