Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My one and only..





If anyone knows me..i mean really knows me. They know I always, always have my eyelash curler with me wherever I go. Why you may ask? Well let's just say my loving sisters always had to remind me that i had stick straight eyelashes. One of the many names they call me is horse eyelashes. (Hence the horse picture depicting my beautiful eyelashes) So for many years I have just bought those cheap revlon eyelash curlers. I found this beauty on eyes lips face.com for $1.00! AMAZING! In it's time of working use it was wonderful. I even took it to a Mary Kay party and was selling it to everyone..well, i just let them try it out! Well the other day I went to use it prolly for the 3rd or 4th time for the day and noticed it wasn't opening and closing as easy..well the spring had snapped in it. I have yet to find another one that compares to the superior performance it gave. Are there any other fellow horse eyelash friends out there that have a good eyelash curler to recommend?

7 comments:

melissa said...

haha... hilarious, but i love it. good luck finding a new one. and i'm pretty sure if you brought extra eyelash curlers to that mary kay party you really could have sold them. how is everything at home...i miss it!

Lu said...

You make us sound so cruel Katie-I'm sorry but I was probably just trying to get you back for calling my nostrils "paper slits." We have such a loving way in our fam:] I must say, you are gorgeous even with your horse eyelashes and all. Embrace your one flaw:]

Cindy Lou said...

Hey Katie - do they not sell them anymore? So, I remember you telling me a while ago, when we used to hang out a lot, of face.com. So I ended up telling my mom and sister and we ordered a bunch of stuff. One of the things my mom ordered for my sister was the eyelash curler - she is one of your fellow horse eyelash friends :) and she ended up getting all of us one. Since I have no problems with curling my eyelashes, I have a brand new, never been used one that you can have if you want :) Just let me know!

Kathy Wall said...

I certainly remember how obsessed you were with curling those eyelashes. You even tried to curl mine a time or two. Good luck in your quest. I hate those things.

Jessica said...

You are such a good saleswoman! "Superior performance for only $1!" :D If the world ended and I could only have one type of make-up or make-up accessory, I would definitely choose my eyelash curler. They are thee best!

Ericka said...

Seriously! Wow, I had no idea you were that insecure about those horse...I mean lashes of yours :) What can I say, I think I have only attempted to use one of those things like twice in my life. Are you sure we're related. Oh and ditto to Lu's comment.

Deatons said...

from one "horse lashes" to another" I know how what you mean! My eyelash curler is my most prized make-up accessory :) I have one I have used since high school- never been replaced, it's that good! It's a brand called sheishado (or something like that). It was no $1 bargain, but it was only like $15 bucks and it's lasted me about 8 years!!! Good luck :)