It has been a long time since I've posted anything good so hopefully I can throw a few pics together and fill up some space with my rambling. The summer is just rolling by and Nick hasn't had much to enjoy of it!He has been working a lot..I on the other hand have been able to go to Idaho a couple times and hang out with family. I went home for Memorial Day and 4th of July and a couple siblings were there so we had a good time fishing and going to the parade and playing outside! Nick and I were able to go to some friend's and have a barbecue at their new house! We played this fun dance game on their Wii and boy we got some good videos of that...we won't be putting any up though. We did get a chance to sneak away for one day..but it was still a day to hang out with his family at Bear Lake! It was a beautiful day and our burnt skin is still feeling it! We hope it will recover fast for this upcoming weekend for my family reunion! My nephew Ethan was baptized this last weekend and I went down to Gunnison for that which was fun but sorry no pics to show for! I have also been able to go to quite a few garage sales this summer as always..other than that..the hot July I always remember is finally here and I wish I could be in a pool all day!
lovely new template. sounds like a fun summer..oh how i wish i could be there and make quick trips to idaho when i wanted to. yep, your still tan and probably still have me beat. the sun hates me here. the joke here is that everytime i walk outside it starts to rain. not cool. well... i miss you. one of these days we'll catch eachother on face book and catch up.
Nice blog look! I like it. I'm jealous of your quick trips home. You should take a quick trip to AZ and come swimming with me here! Hard to beat bath water!
2 comments:
lovely new template. sounds like a fun summer..oh how i wish i could be there and make quick trips to idaho when i wanted to. yep, your still tan and probably still have me beat. the sun hates me here. the joke here is that everytime i walk outside it starts to rain. not cool. well... i miss you. one of these days we'll catch eachother on face book and catch up.
Nice blog look! I like it. I'm jealous of your quick trips home. You should take a quick trip to AZ and come swimming with me here! Hard to beat bath water!
Post a Comment