Thursday, September 16, 2010

finally...something worth posting!!!



Yep...
It's a boy...
Due February 6th...
Here he is...



Sure hope his looks improve from this picture...

27 comments:

LoraAnn said...

SUPER EXCITED!!!! Love you guys!

Kathy Wall said...

You surprise me Katie! I'm so excited. Now I can start a cute quilt. I know you're going to be a good mom!

heather said...

Yay!! So excited for you guys!! Congrats!!

Amanda said...

Congrats Nick and Katie!! We're very excited for you! We're looking forward to having you guys down and being able to talk!

Chad & Tiff said...

Yeah Nick and Katie.....congrats!!!!!!

Sterling said...

Awesome news!!!!! That little guy had better prepare for life with his momma. :)

Greg~Chels~Livi~Gracie said...

Yay!! Congrats!!

melissa said...

so excited!! he's gonna be the cutest little guy. enjoy the next 5 months... life is about change big time.

Unknown said...

wow, that ultrasound picture is pretty amazing!
congrats, again!

Angela said...

I didn't even know your were expecting! Yay! Congratulations!

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Congrats! Defiantly worth posting about! So happy for you guys!

Krystal said...

YAy congrats you will love being a mom. Definitely changes your life. Hope all is going well for you guys.

Nate and Venessa said...

Congratulations! Enjoy this time and new beginings. You'll Love it

Jake and Courtney Larsen said...

YAY! Congrats, that is so exciting. He's due on my birthday!!!! What a good day :)

Traci said...

CONGRATS YOU!
PS. 3D ultrasounds are creeeeepy

Lu said...

Is that the infamous cowlick we all adore in the front of that kids head or just a good widows peak?:] so excited for you to be a momma and for nick to get his little man right off the bat! LUCKEEEEEEEEE!!

Dave said...

So, did you already know you were prego at the reunion and you didn't tell anyone? Anyways, congrats!!!

meag said...

so happy for you...i'm sure his looks will improve drastically,but even if not,he's still pretty cute. yeah for babies!

Julienne said...

Anytime you have an appt make sure you stop by to say hi to me. It's always a pleasant surprise to see your tiny 8 day prego belly and ultrasound pictures that scare you, not me just you, to death. You are funny! I know I told you congrats when you first told me but congrats again!

Unknown said...

No way! Congrats!!!

Cindy Lou said...

I have never seen an ultrasound like that before! He is going to be so darling - of course because you and Nick are his parents! I know how you feel about newborns, but don't worry, all babies will be back to normal by the 2nd week :) So says my infanct psych. book. He's going to break some hearts in the future - I can tell :) Congrats!!

Aubrey said...

Now that is news! Super exciting, I must say! Oh, and boys are the best, I have to say;)

Tara said...

Congratulations! And he looks great - he's probably just feeling a little squished in your extra teeny body. :) Good luck w/ the pregnancy!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Woohoo!!!!! Katie, this was the greatest news on Sunday, and such a surprise! I really just can't believe how far along you are, that is going to make it seem so much faster that you waited to tell for a while!
I'm so excited you're having a boy, they really are just so much fun. Congrats!!

mrsdriscoll said...

yay! i'm so excited for you! Hope you are feeling well! Can't wait to see the little man!

Ericka said...

That little guy will be playing Claire de Lune before you know it Katie ;) So excited for you and I still can't believe you haven't been sick....disgusting, maybe you could be my surrogate mother for the next one...lol.

Russ-Whit-Link said...

KATIE!! I've checked your blog frequently for the past two years to see if you are pregnant! Then I totally missed it when you are! I finally got onto Facebook and checked on Jimmy's because his little one is coming soon and saw that Nick posted something about YOUR baby! So I had to get on your blog and this is what I found! CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you! I hope you have been feeling okay! Those first five months of pregnancy are NOT fun (at least for me!)! Boys are so much fun! You and Nick will be GREAT parents and he'll be SO CUTE!!! Good luck with EVERYTHING! Let me know if I can do anything for you!!!

-Whit