well..not much else to say after that last post eh!? Ya I would have to say I would still be in denial of it myself if my belly wasn't expanding as it is..(sorry folks..no pictures of that!) But..I would like to let you all know that I have been diagnosed with momnesia..yes it is very similar to amnesia but this happens to you when you become a mom..or almost a mom! If you have experienced any of the following you may want to go get checked as well.. to name a few..left my purse in the shopping cart and started to drive away. lost my phone..more than once but today was the best since it was in the parking lot for more than 5 hours and didn't get ran over! it's never a question of what time it is..its always bedtime, forgot to put on mascara/eyeliner/and who knows what else. can't remember where i put anything. those are just a few of the symptoms of mom-nesia. And a happier note..Nick and I had the opportunity of gutting..(is that a word)? yes gutting our dryer. and putting it back together more than once to get rid of this annoying squeaky noise! it took more than 4 hours..to say the least it's fixed for the time being! Oh! I decided to include a couple pictures from the summer since I never did put them up before..due to mom-nesia but just have to since they are a must..oh and usu beat byu!


the dryer..never seen anything like it..

and here they are..they may live hundreds of miles apart but they are still twins..

my crazy niece going down this massive slide w/nick..look at that hair!!

friends enjoying their team getting beat!! (hey..we only win every 17 years..so it's okay to be a little excited)
6 comments:
thats hilarious. you do have a serious case of mom-nesia. i still cant believe your phone survived. i was really hoping for a picture. i'm quite sure its the cutest pregnant belly ever. when i come home next you will almost be a mom..cant wait!!
Katie,
I am still a little in shock as well due to the fact that you were so sure it would be a few years before you were a momma. Way to disasemble your dryer that takes some skill.
p.s. do you know where your phone is right now? :)
This is your grandma coming live to you from the McCulloch household. Just wanted to let you know that I want to see that belly. What day did you try to visit me? I leave at 4 on Tues and Thurs because of class. other than that, I'm there until the butt crack of dusk. Stop by again when you are in and hopefully I'm around.
I can relate to momnesia. It is so true and it only will get worse and not better. That is quite the undertaking of the dryer. Wow! I'm glad you got it fixed!
Nice...haha love Addies hair, and expression. Thanks for posting that one with Lu and I, gotta love it :) Can't wait to see your crib finished!
Katie...do you forget my husband is a hooker and does house calls...next time your dryer needs fix give him a call
Post a Comment