Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Time is ticking
The child is over 2 months old now!! I can't believe how fast time has gone..I am going back to work on Monday :( Nick will be staying home with him minus when he is in class so a few hours on tues/thurs. Ryan will be ok by himself for that short of time..totally kidding..we have this sweet girl that is married to a guy we went to high school watching him and she seems real excited so that's great. Nick is ALMOST done with this semester!!We have started looking and applying for jobs and hopefully will get one or two offers soon!! So if any of you know of any nursing jobs or a good way to get one, let us know!!Sadly, there are none in Logan so we are more than likely going to move..somewhere!! We'll be praying lots so I won't have to work for too long!! I'm already missin the babe!!We have become quite good friends!! I guess dad gets a turn for a bit!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That looks all too familiar. Good luck with job searching. Try to find one in poky or close...that's where we'll be. Ryan is so cute. And I Love your hair.
Good luck you guys! That picture is so sweeet!!
That was Angela =)
We are praying for an opening in Boise for you guys!! See you soon! Can't wait to cuddle with Ryan.
J just looked for jobs on online and also sent applications. Hopefully you can find one! I'm sorry you have to leave your little man! He is precious!
ST GEORGE BABY!!!! OR VEGAS. . . OR CALI! LOVE YOU GUYS! Lu
Cute picture! Good luck with finding a job. That is so hard and so stressful sometimes, but I know it will all work out for you soon!
Post a Comment