
Wow! Can you believe I was this big just over a month ago?? Well actually that is when I was 16 and that is NOT Ryan in my belly it's a ball and don't mind that fabulous wig and dress..(Actualy I really do love that dress and would totally wear that now if I owned it!) I came across some old pictures and had a good laugh at this one..I'm also quite sure my dear friends were and probably still are really embarassed of me!! I will say my real pregnant belly wasn't too far from this one though and now I have a cute little boy!! Good times!!
8 comments:
oh my heck. i am laughing so hard right now. i cant believe you found that picture. hilarious. i still cant believe you never posted a picture of your pregnant belly on here. those were good times. i miss you
oh goodness. do you really still have that picture. that is hilarious. i bet i can round up that dress for you to have ;) funny funny. how is little ryan doing?
Meag, Uh yes sadly that horible picture is still with us..Ryan is doing good..gettin chubby!!
looks familiar. I used to dress up in that exact outfit. :)
that is awesome.
that is all.
hope you and little ryan are doing well.
I don't know what you were thinking of either, but at least you have a fun memory of it!!!
i think that in that george washington pregnant with triplets kind of way, you look pretty hot. i can definitely see why you have kept the picture all these years. :]
usually buy bare minerals on qvc or at a sephora store. i have bought it directly from their store before as well, both in the mall and online. i love it
Post a Comment