Friday, February 25, 2011

A few photos..






WOW I can't get enough of this little babe..My friend took some pictures of him the other day and I think they turned out so cute!!She did an awesome job thanks again Mckell!! I hope you're not getting sick of pics of him because he is way cuter than we are and you'll be seeing a lot more of him in the future!!

13 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my heck!! He is so precious!

melissa said...

adorable. love them. also, i still feel bad for dropping off mid conversation the other day, hope you are doing good. he is so precious though. cant wait to meet the little guy. good luck with everything, love you.

Russ-Whit-Link said...

Congrats! He is so cute! I hope everything is going GREAT and that you are adjusting to absolutely NO SLEEP!! :) They are worth it though! Good luck with everything! Love your guts! Let me know if I can do anything for you guys!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are SO cute!!! Hope you're doing well being a mommy :)

Unknown said...

such cute pictures. i totally know what you mean on only putting pics of your babe up, they for one are so cute and two....become your entire world so you just focus on them. he is sure cute.

meag said...

that last one was from me...sorry

Ericka said...

He IS darling as are the photos! Love the outfits and backdrops. Well done...now when are you going to bring that little guy here for a visit?!

Nate and Venessa said...

He is a little stud! So cute! I hope that you are doing well.

Josh & Lyndi said...

Congrats. He is just so darling. Love those new baby moments. They go so fast!

LoraAnn said...

Great pictures!!

Krystal said...

oh how precious. He is adorable and those pictures turned out great!

Chris and Kristen said...

Cute! I love the suitcase one.

Bonnie said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures! We need to see him again before he gets any bigger!