Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This vs That

A dear friend of mine did this not too long ago on her blog and I have so many things to be thankful for and rather than focus on the hard and frustrating things in life, I want to remember all the good things..so I'm going to copy her a little!
I have never done so much laundry than I have in the last few weeks..
but I am so grateful to have a working washing machine and dryer!
I have never wanted to get out of this apartment so bad..
but I have never been so eager to get back to this apartment
I have never gone this many days without makeup or doing my hair..
but I sure am saving a lot of money and not damaging my hair
I wish Nick wasn't in his last and hardest semester so he could be here more..
but when he is here he gives our little guy so much lovin
I wish it wasn't so cold here..
but the sun is sure pouring in today
It would be nice to talk to an adult every once in awhile..
but I am so lucky I GET to be with this little guy all day long, we're pretty good buddies

Our lives have surely been tipped upside down since adding Ryan but we love it..(most of the time) I have never felt this way before and I love being able to have this opportunity. I have so many things to be grateful for. My boys are healthy and strong and LOVE to eat. Nick is doing awesome in school and is almost done. We have so many good friends and family for support. There are times when I feel so inadequate to raise this little boy but I have come so much closer to my Heavenly Father through constant prayers that I know I have help. the kid is hungry again..happy friday!!




Grandma and Grandpa Wall came to visit!! Come again!!

1 comment:

Chris and Kristen said...

Way to see the postive in things Katie!! That is more than I could have done at that stage so kuddos to you!