We made it!! The delivery went so awesome..well as I have been told compared to most people..She broke my water at 1:30p.m. and I gave birth to a cute baby boy at 5:11 p.m.! He weighed 7 lbs and 3 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Not as much hair as we though he'd have and not as dark but we still love him! He is all his dadddy as far as looks go. My coach, aka Nick was great through it all and continues too, when he's not doing the BYU fight song with our newborn's hands!! We came home from the hospital last night..and well I wish I still had all those fantastic nurses to help me with this little guy! Needless to say I am REALLY tired. Sure love this little boy. Here are a couple pics for now, don't have as much time as I used too!! Enjoy.


21 comments:
oh katie, he sure is darling. i am totally in love with that hat and mittens in the first picture. i hear ya on the being tired thing......it kinda doesn't end soon. but its worth it.
oh..i am so happy for you and he is adorable. so glad your delivery went well- you're a champ. good luck with everything, and sleep when he sleeps. love you!!
Awesome!!!That is so great for you guys to have him finally here. I am glad that everything went well for you during delivery and for the healthy little boy. Already being tainted with BYU songs huh?
He is so precious! I'm so happy for you! I miss you and everyone in Logan, good luck with your adorable little guy.
Awwhh...he is so cute!!! I am excited for ya
wow he really is a mini nick! he's so cute guys! give him lots of love from us!
He is adorable Katie!! Welcome to motherhood- you will LOVE it!! Wish we lived closer to help you out. Love you!
His is so cute! Congrats!
congrats he is so cute. Glad to hear that everything went well. Good luck with all the adjustments and hope you get some good sleep.
Katie he is beautiful!! Congrats! I was sooo waiting for this post to see your precious guy. So glad your delivery went well, its so easy to pysch yourself out, i'm just glad mine was good too. How is nursing going? if you are nursing. Hang in there and remember to enjoy yourself even though nights can be rough! Welcome to the mom club, if you ever need advice like i did and still do, text me! 8014736087
Sooo cute. And darling name. Glad you are both okay! Congratulations are in order!
He is so cute!!! Congrats! Love the hat! Enjoy your little guy! I am jealous...it gets me really excited for our boy!
Congrats you two! He is adorable! Enjoy every moment you can with him because time goes by way too fast. Snuggle with him as much as you can.
Congratulations! He is a cutie! Glad everything went well.
Oh my goodness Katie! I can't believe you are a mom!! Congratulations!! He is so cute!! Take lots of pictures and make lots of videos because they grow so fast. Lots of love to your cute family of three!!
Cute! I also think he looks like his daddy...our Wall genes must not be very strong since all our kids look like the in-laws :) Can't wait to see him and snuggle him next weekend! Get some sleep!
Hey hot mama, literally we can say that now. It was good to see you today, you look great and hopefully you can catch up on some sleep. He is darling! Congrats and you know I live just a few short blocks away. My nights are pretty boring so if you ever need a break, or help after your mom leaves, I'm all open and would love to come help you out...my life needs some spice. Hang in there and if you need to know what day of the week it is, I can help you out with that as well. Love ya.
Congrats! Are babies are 3 1/2 months apart! Maybe they will get married some day! I'm so glad everything went well!
YAY! Congratulations Katie! What a handsome little boy - and I love the name! :) Hope the adjustment is going well, keep us updated!
Congrats Katie!!! He is a cutie pie. I'm glad everything went well at the hospital for you. Do your best to get some sleep girl!
congratulations you guys! what a cute little guy!
Post a Comment