
Nick got a job..and We moved!! I wish I would have taken some pictures of us actually moving to show you all how much junk we have but sadly I didnt even know where the camera was packed. We are so blessed to have good friends and family to help us with the move too. I have to admit we were both pretty sad to move from Logan..We LOVE logan..and plan to return..later in life. But things are going pretty good..Nick is liking his new job and I am not sure if I am liking all this time I have on my hands these days!! But I have stayed relatively busy so far so thats good I guess. We can't actually move into our place until the second week in August so we've just been at my parents house for now..which they have been so kind to let us stay here. I do plan on teaching piano once we get moved into our place so hopefully I can get some students lined up.Also..Ryan is doing great..got his first tooth this last week..can I just say..slobber face..I guess it comes with the territory of getting teeth! Anyhow..we're glad to be here and we are definitely adjusting to having to travel 20 minutes+ to get to anything but it sure is nice to be closer to family.
4 comments:
Katie,
Awesome to hear about your move. I knew you would make it back up to Idaho. Your little boy is very cute. Did you know my wife and I are expecting a little boy in Nov? I am really excited but nervous about a boy because my little Abby is just awesome.
congratulations! i'm so happy for you guys, but sad i don't get to randomly run into to you down here. someday, when i get a bigger place, you're more than welcome to come visit and stay.
where are you moving to, might i ask?
we are happy for you... and sad at the same time!
We miss you guys!!
I still can't believe your in Burley, but that is so cool. We won't be up there for awhile, but I promise we will stop to see you next time we are there....in a couple years! My parents really mess things up with these 3 year missions of theirs. I'm so happy for Nick and his job. That is awesome! Where is your place that you are moving into? Oh and love the grocery cart picture. That is pretty funny, yet scary and sad at the same time.
Post a Comment