Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy 5 Years!


Happy 5 Years to Nick and I!!(last Saturday) Wow..it has definitely gone fast and I must say we have had some great times together! We talked about what the next five years will bring and we think it will be fun to see if our predictions are on with what actually will happen! We didn't do anything spectacular but I will say it was sooo nice to just have it be us two for a change! (thanks mom) We also both discussed how great it is to be married to our best friends..but seriously..we have known each other for a LONG time and were just friends first and then it progressed to the mushy love stuff which has been so fun! Happy Anniversary my love!


1 comment:

Cindy Lou said...

I love it! Happy anniversary to one of the greatest couples out there :)