Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm back.. atleast for today!




Wow, I have taken quite the break from blogging and decided I need to document some of these things we have been doing.  So I will start close to where I left off and quickly get this up to date! The past few months have gone by so fast and sadly I don't have very many pictures to show for it. We should be settled in our house by now but I have hung ONE picture up. Sad. I know. But on the contrary, we have cut down 16 + trees, put a little bit of free sod in, (I love free stuff) and taken out our half-circle drive way..(boy that was a job!) and we are slowly putting in a sprinkler system! When I go back and read what we have done it doesn't seem like much but we have only been here for 2 months! and let's just say those were some BIG trees! We were able to escape the to do lists for Memorial Weekend and went camping with my parents..the weather was awful, (snow, sleat, hail, rain, wind) but it was still fun to get away! Ryan is crazy as ever and loves to explore everything. Sometimes a little too much! (like just decides to walk down the road by himself and doesn't look back!)

P.S. the pictures above...The first one is an after shot.  The second picture is somewhat of a before shot. we had already taken down 5 trees in the very back. Still working on the no grass situation!
The next two are just of the cute kid.

No comments: