ha ha..that makes me laugh! last summer when trae and i went to san diego for our anniversary i fell asleep on the beach for three + hours and got the worst sunburn of my life. now i have huge freckles all over my chest and even bad sun damage on my face... that san diego sun is tempting.. how is nick doing with the selling business
I can't believe you passed out! I thought you had learned the lesson of tanning and sunburns pulling rye with me in the fields that Summer. At least your getting a tan. That is more than I can say. I look like a ghost. I'm glad your okay. I had now idea Eric was in San Diego. Tell him and Megan I said hello. I haven't ever talked to them or seen them since high school 5 years ago. It looks like you are all doing good and having a great time. San Diego is a fun place to be.
fun! i'm trying to talk chase into a little birthday weekend in san diego, i doubt it will happen, but i'm gonna keep tryin! i would love to see you all. How is it all going by the way!
3 comments:
ha ha..that makes me laugh! last summer when trae and i went to san diego for our anniversary i fell asleep on the beach for three + hours and got the worst sunburn of my life. now i have huge freckles all over my chest and even bad sun damage on my face... that san diego sun is tempting.. how is nick doing with the selling business
I can't believe you passed out! I thought you had learned the lesson of tanning and sunburns pulling rye with me in the fields that Summer. At least your getting a tan. That is more than I can say. I look like a ghost. I'm glad your okay. I had now idea Eric was in San Diego. Tell him and Megan I said hello. I haven't ever talked to them or seen them since high school 5 years ago. It looks like you are all doing good and having a great time. San Diego is a fun place to be.
fun! i'm trying to talk chase into a little birthday weekend in san diego, i doubt it will happen, but i'm gonna keep tryin! i would love to see you all. How is it all going by the way!
Post a Comment