
Well, this was the most exciting experience since we've been here in San Diego. We were able to go to the temple one morning this last week. It was so good to do a session where it was comfortable and seemed like we were home away from home. This temple had an amazing interior as well as the outside. It was a good experience for the both of us and we hope to be able to go often while we're here since it is only 12 miles away. Life has thrown us some curve balls but we trying to take them as we go and just remember the important things in life. My dad keeps telling me to live in the present because we waste so much time worrying about what mistakes we've made in the past and what might happen in the future but we just have to be happy and enjoy every moment we are currently living in. Family is completely the most important thing our lives. We would be nothing without them. We are so grateful to have such wonderful families and we surely do miss them.
9 comments:
oh, i'm so jealous...i love that temple so much! that is so awesome that you get to be so close to it. how is the selling going? and how is it having eric out there with you. tell everyone hello. have fun.
Hey Katie,
Nice pic in front of the temple. It's such a beautiful temple. It's so amazing how being at the temple puts life in perspective. We love you and miss you.
Mom
How cool Katie! Chris and I went to San Diego last August, but were limited on time and wanted to go to the temple, but it was closed. I was so bummed becuase I have heard it is one of the most beautiful temples inside and out. That is so neat that you got to experience it. I am so jealous! I hope all is going well in San Diego, but it sounds like it is going well!
That's wonderful that you're so close to the Temple. We're in the Manhattan district now - about an hour and a half by car then train then subway...
It looks so sunny there! Nothing but rain and clouds here lately... But that temple looks gorgeous in any weather, and so do you! Keep smiling!
I love that temple you are lucky that you are so close! Are you guys coming back to Logan in the fall?
Hello! How are you two doing? I was so excited to find your blog and see what you are up to. How's Cali? The temple looks amazing! Have a blast in the warm weather! Good to see you guys!
That's so exciting! I love that temple! I hope everything is going GREAT! I love your blog but most of all- I love you and Nick! Good luck with everything and as always... have a MAGICAL day!! :)
Post a Comment