Sunday, May 11, 2008
Graduation!
Well, I finally graduated from college! That is the sentence I have been waiting to say for a very long time and it feels great! I want to thank everyone for helping me get there which includes a lot of people. We had a very busy day trying to clean our apartment and get everything we could packed in our car. We also had a nice lunch which quite a few friends and family members were able to make it and it was lovely until I lost my wedding ring! Thankfully, someone found it which was a blessing since I had to be at my graduation 5 minutes from when they found it! Here are few pictures from graduation. Nick took a few pictures and thought he was a professional photographer so he made me post the one where I'm looking off into the distance..cheesy I know! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment