Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back in Idaho/Utah!

Well, for those of you who haven't heard already. Nick and I are back in Logan working and going to school. Nick and I decided it was more important for him to get this physiology class and get his CNA this summer so it will increase his chances of getting into the Nursing program this winter. It has definitely been a crazy past week! We have been fortunate enough to have family here in Logan that has allowed us to live with them. Nick got his old job back and has started school. I am in the process of interviewing for a couple of jobs and hopefully I can get one soon. Along with being stressed to no end, I was able to go with Ericka and Darren to the good ol' Barrus family reunion. I had a blast seeing everyone and being able to catch up with those cousins I haven't seen in 2 years or more! I missed all of those who couldn't come. It was fairly cold but we still enjoyed spending time in the mountains.

This was at the talent show and this was pretty hilarious! I really enjoyed each person's part!













Ethan and Jasmine were playing some percussion instruments at the talent show!
















Kira, Caleb, Cory, Ethan, Jasmine, and Camden in front of our cabin!
Me and Dad fishing! It was so fun to go fishing! Killer boots huh!?

6 comments:

Sarah said...

It was fantastic to catch up a little...I wish it had been more. Chasing after little ones seemed to keep me on my toes. (c:

Dave said...

Yeah!!! You're back home. I'm glad you were able to go to the reunion. Thanks for posting the pics.

heather said...

I'm glad my dad was able to fulfill his role as the fence post - I didn't know they did this one again! :) Thanks for posting pictures! I definitely missed everyone!!

Chris and Kristen said...

Hey, nice boots! I have a pair just like them. Maybe one day we will get to wear them together again. Hopefully not, but we still have the memories of wearing them together when pulling all that rye. Uggh! The tan was sure worth it though!

bbfamwagon said...

Katie, add Mindy and Eric's blog to your links to family -- it's www.ericmindy.blogspot.com/. Thanks for posting!

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Well I am glad you guys are back here! Where are you guys living?