Thursday, June 19, 2008

Trip of the Summer!!..so far!


Well lets not all make fun of my camo pants because the point of this post is to say thanks to my parents for taking me fishing this last weekend! I was fortunate enough to go home for the weekend and spend some quality time with them both. Nick had to study for a big test in his physiology class so he stayed here in Logan. It was kind of different because it felt like I was back in high school again where it was just us three hangin out! We hiked into Lake Cleveland because the road is still closed because of all the snow! That was an adventure! I can say with my dad's determination that wasn't the first time we have hiked in while it being covered in snow. We caught 9 fish between the 3 of us which is not the best for the amount but we had the entire lake to ourselves for almost the whole day! I had such a good time! Other big news is that I finally got a job which is going really well so far. I work at SOS Staffing which basically I help other people get jobs! I work with two guys who are LDS, married and fairly young so we all have a lot in common and they are really fun to work with. Nick and I are hoping to have a little time to spend camping this summer but other than that life just keeps ticking away!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Dave has a pair just like those! You guys know where to shop! ji ji. I'm glad you had some time to spend with your parents. It's always nice to be home.

Clint and Meg said...

I do love those pants. And good job on the job. I'm glad you like it. Let me know if you get your check. Brendon was supposed to send it like Tuesday but my mom still hasn't got mine yet.

Chris and Kristen said...

Looks like you had a good time. Congrats on finding a job. That is always a relief. I remember actually visiting SOS a few times to find places that were hiring so I could apply for a job. What a small world.

Unknown said...

fishing. I've actually done that twice in the last week - it's really fun! the tricky part is learning how to cook it afterwards, ha. it was great seeing at the reunion - you're gorgeous, like always