Well, on June 23, 2007 Nick and I were married in the Bountiful temple so it being a year ago Nick and I made it to our first anniversary!! I really do feel pretty old now being married for over a year! I can't believe how fast it has gone. Nick said that people always say that the first year is the hardest and if that is going to be our hardest we're pretty excited for the rest to come cuz it wasn't too shabby!! Nick surprised me and took me to Anniversary Inn which was so fun. We stayed in the Swiss Family Robinson room which was really cool. They are a little pricey but I definitely recommend it to anyone!! I really do appreciate Nick and all that he does for me. I truly can say that I did marry my best friend and although we may not always agree on some things I would not want to be with anyone else! Since being back from S.D. things have been fairly uneventful for us. Nick is taking a class and will start his CNA class this next week and he's working! It hasn't been one of those summers like in high school where every day you wake up wondering what you should do that day...go camping? boating? some kind of summer sport camp? no no..nothing like that anymore! The days are planned out for us so we have very little time to play but we do try to take advantage of every spare moment by going to play tennis or biking or something of the sort! We hope to make some time to enjoy this nice weather but we may just have to settle for looking out the windows of our cars while driving to work!! Life's great!!This is just a shot of the room we stayed in! Ya that's a tree house thing!! Awesome!!
7 comments:
congrats on finally updating...just kidding. Love the pics and post but the first year I think was by far the breeziest for us, not to burst your bubble. Anyway you are both still so young and have so many fun memories to make together. I can't believe it has already been a year!
YEAH for you! Congrats you two. I can't beleive it either...it just zooms by. I am so happy for you guys and how happy you are together. I agree our first year has been pretty good. I love your pictures by the way.
isn't is crazy...this past year has flown by so fast. i feels like 3 months to me. but way to go on making it that far, haha. many more to come! ps...the lady still hasn't called me back on the tri, so i don't know, i'll let ya know.
Happy Anniversary! I feel like we never play during the summer either! All we do is work! Oh well I guess that is part of growing up.
Happy 1 Year Anniversary! That is so exciting! The Anniversary sounds like Fun! I was wondering what you two are doing on the 5th of July? I've been thinking about putting together a BBQ on the 5th and invite anyone who wants to come and catch up with people? I'd love to see you guys. Any thoughts?
Congratulations! We were checking this hotel's website and it looks like a lot of fun!
Congrats on the 1 year Katie! The first year was a hard one for us. We had a lot of adjustments and growing up to do our first year, but it is still our most memorable year together after being married for 4 years. It just keeps getting better. Congratulations!
Post a Comment