Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Husband Tag!

Hubby Tag! - Well, I hate these things I have nothing to post about my boring life! Here it goes!
1. What is his name? Nicholas Glen Ramsey or Nick
2. Who eats more? Definitely him..by a long shot but that doesn't mean I can't put it down too!
3. Who said, "I love you" first? I did..he was too shy!
4. Who is taller? Nick, by 8 inches..when I'm not wearing my tall shoes!
5. Who is smarter? Definitely him with almost everything except computers!
6. Who is more sensitive? Probably him! He cried at our wedding...don't know if they were happy tears or sad tears!! jk!
7. Who does the laundry? Both of us.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, me.
9. Who pays the bills? Both of us.
10. Who cooks more? Me.
11. Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn at times.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? He is..it's a rare occasion that I will admit that I'm wrong..cuz I never am! jk!!
13. Who has more siblings? He does, he has 6 and I have 4
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Depends on the subject but I think we both wear one leg..
15. What do you like to do together? Bike rides, tennis, camping, watching movies, going for walks, going to the temple, all time favorite is playing catch with a football
16. Who eats more sweets? He does but I like em too much to not participate!
17. Guilty Pleasures? Sleeping in and eating ice-cream late at night!
18. How did you meet? Officially we met in Junior High but never really talked to each other til High School and the rest is history!
19. Who asked whom out first? He asked me out first. We went bowling and we kicked the other couple's butt and then went to the movie Monte Cristo and he ate blueberry sour straws and I hate the smell of blueberry! but it all worked out still!
20. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first..and that was his very first kiss..ha ha!
21. Who proposed? He did.
22. His best features and qualities? Well, he's tall, dark, and handsome! He has such a great sense of humor and makes me want to be a better person every day!

No comments: