Thursday, July 10, 2008

22 Days!


Okay, I know I am such a nerd for doing this but who cares! I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be at Borders to buy Breaking Dawn at midnight on August 1st! If anyone would like to join me in this crazy obsession with these books please come because I'm sure I'd enjoy it more if someone came with me! I think I almost had talked my mom into coming with me but I told her I would be staying up all through the night to read it. I haven't ever been a reader and probably won't ever get so obsessed with another book for the rest of my life so I figured it is okay to be this way once!

8 comments:

Chad & Tiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad & Tiff said...

Waldo-I have just started these books and I have read 3/4th of the first book in 5 days. So I know I will have it read before my week is up. I haven't ever read a book that fast. I LOVE IT

Dave said...

Angela is all over these books too. I'm sure she would go with you, but it's kind of a long drive.... :(

melissa said...

that is so funny and i wish i was in logan to do it with you...because i cant wait for this one!! i miss you and think that we should get together sometime soon..let me know when you are going home next..and are you going home for fair week? hope things are going great!!

meag said...

you are crazy...but i am almost certain that this will be entirely worth it.

Chris and Kristen said...

That is awesome Katie! That would be so fun to do that. I'm sure I will get the oppurtunity one day with doing it at Toy's r' us or something for my kids. How exciting. I can't wait to read the books again myself.

Angela said...

My neighbor and I are going to a "Twilight party" at Barnes and Nobles that night. I can't wait!! Maybe YOU can come with us! :)

Nate and Venessa said...

So I think that you and Nick should come down to Layton and we could go to the Barn's and Noble here! We could get Lis, and Meag to come! I would love to see you guys! We have a spare bedroom too! By the way your blog is amazing how do you do the top picture part it is so good. You two are so cute!