

Here are a few pictures from my sister's (Ericka) baby. He is one week old today and is doing great! I have had the opportunity to spend quite a bit of time with the Coopers the last couple of days. It has been awhile since I've been around a newborn and from what I can tell he is a pretty good baby. Nick said this is his first time being around a newborn so he's practicing in the picture above! He has awhile to get practiced up too!! I'm glad Casen is doing so good since they are in the process of moving to Pocatello. I think I kind of forgot about them moving because we were all anxiously waiting for Casen to come! I'm really going to miss having a sister so close.
5 comments:
Casen is a real cutie! I like the name too. I have never heard it before.
I love new babies! I bet it was fun having your sister so close for a while! Good thing they aren't moving too far away.
So sweet! Babies are so fun (and I'm pretty sure sister-of-the-mom is a good place to be -- you get to snuggle the bundle AND sleep at night!).
I'm finally following up on comments on my blog -- Brigetta is my neighbor here -- we live about 20 yards from each other! Isn't it funny that Rupert and Burley are such teeny little places, but everywhere you go you can meet someone who grew up there?!
you did it and i love it. i'm ready to change my blog header now that i see how simple and pretty both yours and meags are. sorry i wasnt much help
I never really looked closely at your pics of Casen but he looks a little freaked out in that one! It seriously made me laugh...I can say that cuz I'm his mom right?
Post a Comment