Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oklahoma!

Well, I had the opportunity to go visit my sister and her kids in Oklahoma this past week. It was so fun to see her and her kids. I loved just being able to sit and talk with her. I hadn't see them since my wedding and it was so fun to play with the kids. They are amazing! Layla is all girl and loves to play dress up and house! Dillon is the most optimistic, energized, crazy kid. He is always trying to make sure everyone is happy. I can't believe how well mannered these kids are. They were always saying thank you to everything and please to everything. We went garage sale shopping one day and Lu bought a toy gun that was 50 cents and Dillon loved it and was so appreciative for it! I still am so amazed at how grown up they act! The humidity was definitely a new experience for me and I have to admit I am not a fan! Luckily we were in the pool the majority of the time. I had such a great time and wish we lived closer to each other so we could play more! I am glad to be back in the dry land and to see Nick. I am so glad I was able to spend some time with my sister. Thanks Lu and Doug!!

2 comments:

Ericka said...

love the collage, I will have to have you show me how to do it sometime. Layla always looks so sass and Dillon is so cute too. He is the sweetest boy. I'm jealous that you got to go. I like your new blog header too.

Chris and Kristen said...

How fun. I have never been to the midwest. I'm glad you got to see your sister and visit. That is always fun. Have you finished breaking dawn yet?