Saturday, August 23, 2008

Latest...

I won't make this a super long post about having the opportunity of going to the Twin Falls temple open house since almost everyone I know in Idaho has already been but it was a neat experience and it was so nice having at least half of my family there. We also celebrated my neice's (Kira) birthday after and went to a park and had good food and cake! The following weekend we went to Idaho again for good ole fair week! I love fair and you know you'll probably see almost everyone you know there. It was fun and it was good to see some old friends and catch up with them. I didn't take any pictures from fair because usually if you've been once you know what its like and it doesn't change much from year to year! Now we are just getting ready for school to start...for Nick that is! It is going to be very weird for me not interacting with students and people my age all day. I have been going to school all my life and it will definitely be an adjustment! Nick keeps telling me I need to get a hobby so I'll have something to do while he has to do homework..So if you have any suggestions for a new hobby let me know!! (NOT SCRAPBOOKING..its just not my thing, not creative enough)



Girls only picture! Grandma, Mom holding Kira, Ericka, Lora, Me!
Caleb enjoyed Kiras birthday just as much as she did!! He had some fun with those party hats!


Me and Nick in front of the temple!



3 comments:

Dave said...

Katie - as far as hobbies go, I've got two words for you: night skiing (or snowboarding). Problem solved :)

Chris and Kristen said...

Oh how I miss the fair. It may be the same old thing every year, but I miss it. I haven't been in 5 years. Good luck finding a hobby. Blogging or scrapbooking would have been my suggestion, but I guess nevermind. I scrapbook on the computer because I'm creative on a computer, but a paper scrapbook? Foget it, I'm not creative either. What about finding a good book to read? The LDS books of the Ariana series are really good. Jessica Bailey had them growing up. I borrowed them and loved them. \There is also Kingdom and the Crown series, The Children of the Promise series, and the Work and the Glory series. They are all awesome and you learn a lot from them as well. That would keep you busy. Trust me. And I'm sure your library would carry them since Logan has a lot of members. Good luck with that.

Ericka said...

Where have you been? I am so used to talking or seeing you almost everyday that I don't know what to do these days. Hope all is well. Love you.