Friday, September 12, 2008

Dumb Post but it's a Post!!

When life doesn't give you a lot of things to post you just have to take what you can get. Since school has started it has been rather busy. Nick will be finishing his CNA class next week and we both will be glad it is over. This last week he hasn't been home before 9:00p.m. every night! As much as I hated the humidity in Oklahoma, I am having withdrawals from my sister and her kids and the reason is probably because I know my mom is hanging out with them right now! Well the latest for us is nothing too exciting but I did redo an old dresser! I see all these talented people take something crappy looking and make it look so good so I thought I'd give it a try. It was definitely a learning experience but I am happy how it turned out for my very first project like that! Hopefully here in the next little bit I will be able to have something that is worth posting and worth for you 2 people out there to read. For now, this it what you get!



10 comments:

Sterling said...

Your craftiness is soooooo nice! Good job Martha Stewart

heather said...

Wow I love it! How did you do it? I really want to start learning how to do this kind of stuff - turning old things into nice-looking new things! :) Please share!

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Looks great I am quite impressed!!

meag said...

nice katie...i love those sort of projects, allthough i have done none of them, i hope to in the future. looks good.

Ericka said...

I am impressed Kate-I never thought you had in in you. Just kidding with you and Nicks being so money savvy, I am sure there will be more gems to come! It really does look good. Who would have thought that nasty dresser could look so good. Better not show dad he moght want it back.

Ericka said...

just ignore my typos above...oh I hate when I do that.

LoraAnn said...

What talent Katie!! That dresser looks awesome; now I know who to come to for remodeling.

Julie said...

I never imagined the potential of that dresser - amazing work, KT!

Chris and Kristen said...

I love the dresser! It looks awesome. That takes talent. I defintely couldn't pull that off.

Lu said...

Hey I've got an idea. Next time you don't have anything to blog about and you're worried about putting up a dumb post, just delete your blog, that's always worked for me :) j/k It looks like something from design on a dime! Nice work sistuh.