We had such an awesome weekend! We were able to go to Kyle's wedding /sealing here in Logan, (Nick's brother)my niece, Jasmine's baptism, and her little brother Garrett's baby blessing. We were so excited for it and we were not let down! It was fun to spend time with both sides in the same weekend! Friday night most of Nick's family came to Logan to set up for the luncheon and we had Matt and Kara and the kids stay with us which was really fun. We got up early the next morning to get everyone ready (including the bride) for the big day. The sealing was beautiful and as soon as we took a few pictures Nick and I were on our way to Gunnison Utah! I had only been there once before but Nick had never been there. Jasmine had asked me to give a talk at the baptism so I was real nervous for that but luckily it turned out okay. After she was baptized and confirmed, little Garrett was blessed in his awesome white tux that even had a coat tail! So cute! Nick and I decided to stay over night at my sisters in Gunnison (thanks Jules!) and went to sacrament meeting with them and headed over to see the Manti temple since I had never been there in person. Nick had already been there but randomly forgot..it was a long time ago! We took a bunch of pics there, oh my! It is such a gorgeous temple! Nick says next time we get married we should get married there! We took over 85 pictures this weekend! Don't worry, I won't post them all!





7 comments:
i'm biased, but the manti temple is my favorite! it is SO gorgeous - inside and out.
I like the photos! It's OK by me if you post more. You two packed a lot into 48 hours! So glad we got to have you guys for some of those hours -- it was a treat! Please come again! We'll see you next weekend.
katie you are to cute! how you doing? I feel like i haven't seen you in forever...or Nick. its still so funny to me that we both married Nics, haha weird!
oh i love the manti temple too. when we were at ceu, that was our temple that we would go and do baptisms at. so pretty.
I'd be ok seeing lots of pictures of you guys! The Manti Temple looks so beautiful!
Looks like you had quite the weekend! I love the new header too. It is super cute.
I love your pics! You two are going to have some seriously adorable TALL kids! I'm getting so excited to come see you in Dec!
Post a Comment