Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Dinner!

I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was festive and since we're all grown up and can't go trick or treating anymore I figured we had to celebrate it somehow! They are so simple to make! The recipie is on http://www.pickypalate.com/ Anyway..if you can't tell what they are, the hot dogs are wrapped in dough to be mummies and the apples have peanut buter and marshmellows for a mouth that is disgusting looking! I bet those of you who have kids might enjoy this!

4 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

Hmm...one day I will have to try this. Next year maybe? Way to be adventurous!

Unknown said...

the mummies are too cute. i will definitely have to make those...

Clint and Meg said...

FYI... I can't fit my fist in my mouth anymore. I tried! It may be due to the fact that my hands and feet are already swollen but I was no where close to being able to fit it in.

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

How fun...I love it! I love getting into the holidays!