Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nick's Birthday!

Well there's not much to say but that my husband is amazing and is so fun to be with! I usually try to match everything with everything so Nick had said he wanted a batman cake (a little childish I know) so I decided to go with that color scheme. Nick's favorite present was a playstation 2 that I found for real cheap and he had no idea I was getting for him! He spent the night playing on it! Happy Birthday Nick!




























7 comments:

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

I love how you made everything match! How fun! Happy Birthday Nick!

meag said...

you are so fun. it doesn't take much to make husbands happy...a batman cake and a playstation. pretty nice. but seriously, what a cute idea. any other good ideas for husbands birthdays, chases is coming up soon. and i wish you could have played with us last weekend. i'll keep my eyes open for other tournaments.

heather said...

Can I just say that you are going to be the coolest mom ever someday?! :)

Ericka said...

happy b-day nick...late, sorry! Hope it was a good one. Enjoy these birthdays while you are still young!

Chris and Kristen said...

What an awesome cake! I need to take cake making lessons from you someday. Happy Birthday Nick!

Lu said...

Happy late b-day Nick. Whoops! Well it looks like Katie took some lessons from Pedro and decided to "build you a cake or something" To top it all off she got you an xbox that surely "made all your wildest dreams come true!" "Lucky" I feel like watching Napoleon Dynamite right now, can you tell?

Brad & Emily said...

Katie,

I happened upon your blog and thought I'd say hi. The cake you made your husband looks awesome, and your Halloween food looked great, too. Looks like life is great!

--emily (poteet) goodsell