Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Well we thoroughly enjoyed our Thanksgiving holiday and this past weekend. Thanksgiving was at Nick's house this year. We had so much fun! It was filled with lots of food, lots of talking, and lots of sport playing. I thought I was in okay shape since Ive been running here and there a little but Nick and I could barely move after playing so much. It was good to see friends from high school and play ball with them again! We also had the opportunity to attend our niece, Madison's baptism. It was so neat to be there for that. This past weekend was my mom's birthday and my sister came from Oklahoma for a visit. It was so fun and it went way too fast. Nick wasn't able to come home since finals are this week. We are both glad this semester is over. All of the girls went to lunch and then everyone minus Jules went to the movie Twilight. I have mixed feelings about it. I thought the acting was pretty pathetic and some of the special effects were a little cheesy but what can I say..I love the books so anything to do with it is still okay by me! Other than that we just played games and had a good time. I can't wait for Christmas and to be with family again so soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Halelujah...you're alive!
Im glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
Hey! Like the pics-especially the one with Layla in the shades and hat.:) Wish I could be there for Christmas all over again. Cozy up to the wood stove for me Christmas morning. I'll probably be freezing fireless (You know how Doug feels about saving $ when it comes to utilities! Haha! It's supposed to be in the 60s anyway so guess I can't complain just yet:) miss you kid
Hey Katie!! You're blog looks great...lol ours is still in a Christmas layout! Anyway, yeah it's great to hear from you, I swear just the other day we were all runnin' our guts out on those killer stair laps! Ha- anyway, ya keep in touch :)
Post a Comment