Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bear Lake

My sister Lu and her kids and I went to Bear Lake and played in the water and just had a couple hours of fun in the sun! We all wanted to stay longer but little Addi wasn't the easiest to handle with her stuffing her face with sand! We did get a little pink on the shoulders so good thing we didn't stay any longer than we did!




4 comments:

Lu said...

thanks for the fun times:]

Sterling said...

That one with you and your chubby little niece is so cute. She is a very pretty little girl and looked so happy to be outside playing in the water.

Ericka said...

I am so jealous!!! Looks like you had alot of fun! Miss ya!

Chris and Kristen said...

I can't believe you got in that lake. So COLD! Even before I was acclimatized to AZ weather I thought it was cold. Brave women you are!